WSA Systems is your best choice for every type of fire system inspection. We're experts in local fire codes and will help you meet your quarterly, semi-annual, annual, 3-year, and 5-year inspection requirements.
We'll survey all of your systems and explain what needs to be done, whether we end up doing your inspection or not.
For property managers with multiple systems, we make staying up to code simple. Because we are licensed to perform inspections on sprinklers, alarms, extinguishers, hydrants, backflows, kitchen hoods, fire pumps, special hazards, and clean agent systems, you can outsource all of your inspection needs to one company. We do it all!
- Customer Focused – If you're new to facility management or just new to fire protection, we offer a fully catered educational class every quarter to answer all of your questions. We want you to be knowledgeable about your systems, so we'll teach you things you can do yourself to keep your system in optimal condition.
- Accommodating – We make inspections easy for you and your tenants. We notify you when your next inspection is due. We also send notifications to distribute to your tenants, so they know when we're in the building.
- Quality – We let the quality of our work do the talking. We earn your business on every visit.
- Convenient – For properties with multiple systems, we can inspect everything on the same day…or night. We do the inspections at the time that is most convenient for you and your tenants. This means fewer interruptions for your residents who will no longer have to accommodate technicians on-site several times a year.
- Value – Fire protection systems work together, so an inspection of a sprinkler system requires the testing of the alarm devices attached to the sprinkler system. Our inspectors complete all inspections simultaneously, avoid duplication, and save you time and money.